Daniel Sent Moving - Theft

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

The owner of the moving company also has a cleaning company called Martha and Gabriel House Cleaning. The actual cleaning was pretty good.

The downside is that I had an expensive pair of sunglasses stolen after my second cleaning. I didn't think that somebody would steal sunglasses, but they did. We played phone tag about it and then I never heard back. I've never had anything stolen by a maid service before and this experience definitely soured me.

I agree with the other reviewers, pass on their services.

They're just not running an honest business. Theft is not okay.

Disappearing act: Daniel Sent Moving

Rocklin, California 0 comments

#

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

by iksluap

09/21/2010

These people are scammers. Don't waste your time, money and energy.

I hired Daniel Sent Moving to move my 3-bedroom home from Austin, TX to Sacramento, CA.

They were a day late, they got their truck stuck in my neighbor's driveway for three hours and had me go rent them a jack to get them unstuck. They only had 2 movers instead of the 4 they promised. Then after more than 12 hours of them packing, they told me their moving truck was not large enough to fit everything. This was despite the fact that they toured my house and garage in advance.

I had to leave the rest of my things at my neighbor's house including two couches, a bed, two TVs, a filing cabinet, vacuum, lawnmower, several family portraits and more.

They agreed to pick up the rest of my stuff and deliver it within the following week. This did not happen. I left several voice messages and emails, and they promised to deliver but never did. Then, they stopped answering their phone and returning calls.

Be smart and spend the extra few bucks and go with a reputable company. These are just rip-off artists.

Review about: Home Movers.

Scammers: Daniel Sent Moving

Austin, Texas 0 comments

I had a signed contract with Gabriel Ortega, owner of Daniel Sent Moving (formerly Heaven Sent) out of Los Angeles, for a household move at the end of July. Six days prior to the move he cancelled stating that they were overbooked. He stated they would return my $462.50 deposit right away, however it has been over a month and I have not received it, nor do they answer my phone calls or emails.

I have since discovered that the US DOT number he is using on USHIP was stolen from a grain shipping company in Wisconsin.

Buyer Beware!!

Review about: Moving Company.